Recent News

School is NOW in session!

To a lot of you parents out there this time rings "FREEDOM". It should also be the time to worry most about your childrens' Laptops. More...

Why it's VERY important to back up your important files!

Over the past couple months, we have been repairing alot of PC's due to Hard Drive Failure. This is a serious issue for a lot of people. More...

Another Swarm of FB Virus's

We know of all the "Get the 40 x 40 lot of land for free for your farmville" or "Change your Profile Appearance" Virus's that have gone around. But now, there are FB virus's that are coming in the source of a Private Message from one of your Friends on FB.

New Website!

We have finally gotten a new website up and in order! We thank you for all of your patience! Hope to hear from you soon with any of your computer needs!

News

School is NOW in session!

To a lot of you parents out there this time rings "FREEDOM". It should also be the time to worry most about your childrens' Laptops. Just about 75% of assignments are now done on computers and the internet is becoming more of a hazardous place for everyone. Children using both the PC for school and play are the easiest targets for infection and quite possibly at potential loss of school work due to these infections.

Majority of the time, they are just going to a popular search engine and typing what they want for information and all that appears is a bunch of links/Websites. And for them to gather as much information possible, they will surf a lot of those links/Websites and some of these could prove to be crucial. Make sure you are keeping their computers up to date with any OS updates (Windows Update), Virus Updates, and Malware Updates. It's also a good idea to invest in some type of backup. Anything from burning school documents to CD's, or Investing in a couple of USB data sticks. These types of things save time and worry if anything was to ever happen to their PC.

Feel free to contact us with any questions.

Why it's VERY important to back up your important files!

Over the past couple months, we have been repairing alot of PC's due to Hard Drive Failure. This becomes a serious issue for a lot of people.

A lot of times, you save files to your computer and not anywhere's else. This could prove really bad for you if you save personal and/or school/college documents, cherishable pictures, or if you even own your own business and save everything only to your PC. The Majority of the time, you just hit the save button and you're done.

95% of Hard Drive failures come without notice! You will go and start your PC up one day and your computer will not start up. The other 5%, you will get some error codes while the Computer is starting up and shortly after that the PC will no longer start due to corrupt files.

It is very difficult to Recover Information on a Failed Hard Drive(s). We do perform this as a service, but can not guarantee everything will be recovered!

Moral of the story:
It is a very good idea to invest in some other form of data backup! External Hard Drives are the best option. but you also have: CD/DVD's, Thumbdrives, or even sending the files to your E-Mail and saving them in a folder in there, but email is the least best of them all.

 

Another Swarm of FB Virus's

We know of all the "Get the 40 x 40 lot of land for free for your farmville" or "Change your Profile Appearance" Virus's that have gone around. But now, there are FB virus's that are coming in the source of a Private Message from one of your Friends on FB.

It will have a weird subject and will contain a link in the message to supposibly view a Video of you, but it will auto-install (hidden install) a virus that will corrupt your PC. DO NOT FALL FOR THESE TRICKS! Like "Mama" always said... "If it sounds to good to be true... It Probably is!"

New Website!

We have finally gotten a new website up and in order! We thank you for all of your patience! Hope to hear from you soon with any of your computer needs!